ACHANGE is dedicated to promoting quality, affordable, housing and community economic development throughout Arkansas.
ACHANGE supports, informs, and encourages local and state-wide efforts to improve housing for Arkansas’s low-income and moderate-income families.
As the collective voice for affordable housing advocates state-wide, ACHANGE’s objectives are to:
- Represent a collective voice in support of public policy and programs for quality, affordable housing.
- Develop and conduct education and training programs to strengthen ACHANGE organizations and positions.
- Study best practices in affordable housing and inform ACHANGE members of implementation options.
- Deliver standards and certification for housing counseling and education.
- Develop and publicize an affordable housing agenda.
- Create a system for project-based and operational funding for ACHANGE.
- Support a holistic process for addressing housing issues.